Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Shower #2!

Baby Shower #2 was given by Oscar's family
Everything that we received at this Baby Shower nearly tripled what we already got from the first baby shower that was given by my co-workers.
Here are some pictures from the shower...ENJOY! =)

Oh yeah I put on the weight now!  
A cake for Baby Jesse

Top Left to Right: My sister Nana, Me, my Mom and Cynthia
Me with my Mom and Dad
Favorite presentation of a gift!
Although I love the way the gift was given...I was upset that I didn't get to see it!
Oscar was helping me with the gift, then two others decided to help as well.
They were pulling on the gift so fast that I didn't get a chance to see it!
At the end of the shower, I stood there and was able to look at each piece!


My other Baby at home...wearing my sash!
My sash was given to me by my MIL.  It was supposed to go over my belly but instead I wore it like a necklaces.  It didn't exactly fit over the belly and kept twisting on me.  I decided to wear it around the neck instead. I think it worked out better since the main focus point wasn't on the side of my belly...it was now on the center!

Second shower is done and over with...just one more to go!  The next one will be on October 2nd!  I can't wait!

No comments: