Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Baby Shower given by Co-workers

I got the pictures from the Baby Shower given by my co-workers on 09-03-10.
The shower was organized by my two friends, Rufina and Marilyn.

So lets get started!
My desk at work
 

Now the next pictures are of me opening some gifts.  As you can tell by the pictures...I just look fat.  I don't look pregnant!  I don't even have a belly.  This is only when I sit down.  When I stand up, I do have a small belly.  People have told me that I look like I'm 5 months pregnant...I'm actually 8 months...but who's counting!
See the belly roll!?!
 Now here are some pictures of the gifts that I got

The next gift was given by a really good friend of mine...although it is a size 36 months (3 years) I'm sure the baby will be wearing it way before then to get a good use out of it!

The next two onies were made by another really good friend.  She made one with my favorite pickles from Texas and one with Mini sirloin Burgers.  She told me that she would make me one and I laughed...but then I told her that it sounded cute...so that's what I got!
  
I also received two gift cards.  One for $105.00 to Babies R US and one for $50.00 to Target!  Over all I was really surprised at how many gifts the baby received.  I have been worried about not having anything for him and now I see that I have enough...to at least last me the first month.  I'm so happy and can't wait for my other two baby showers!

No comments: