Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On this Day...

So back in April of 2003, Oscar and I became boyfriend and girlfriend.  We have been together for a total of 8 years already and still going strong.  I try not to remind him that its our Anniversary but I always find a way. 

I didn't say anything until I got home after work.  I told him...and of course he said that he remembered but didn't want to say anything.  The thing is...I know he didn't remember! He can say all he wants but I know he didn't.

He tries to tell me that there is only one date that he keeps in his heart...and that's the day that we got married. I know its just an excuse so if he doesn't remember he can say that only our wedding anniversary counts but... 

This is the way I think of it...If we didn't have April 6, 2003...then we wouldn't have August 30, 2008... 

No comments: