Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All I want for Christmas....

So the husband has been asking me what would I like for Christmas...thing is that I want everything and anything...okay maybe not everything...and maybe not just anything...so here's a list of some things that I would like...not asking to get everything on my list...but if I did...that would be AWESOME!

88 Original Palette
http://www.coastalscents.com/
88 Original Palette
So as you can see the first thing on the list is from Coastalscents.com.  I would actually like the 88 Original Palette, Ultra Shimmer Palette, and Metal Mania Palette.  All three vary in price.  The Original palette is $18.95, Ultra Shimmer is $19.95, and the Metal Mania is $24.95...all worth it!  If I HAD to pick only ONE...I would like the Ultra Shimmer Palette! =)  I am a sparkle kind of girl!

The next thing I would like is....The Slushy Magic.  We had seen this product at the LA County Fair.  Thing is that I was going to buy it...except we had took my cousin's daughter with us that year.  So...being a parent...you learn to make sacrifices for your kids.  So as you might have guessed...the Slushy Magic stayed at the LA Fair!  I have recently seen it on TV again and now I really want it...so what better time to ask for it than Christmas!


http://www.bestmaidproducts.com/
For those  of you who know me...you know how I'm so OBSESSED with this brand of pickles.  The only problem is that they are only sold in Texas.  The jar on the website is sold for $8.99...then plus shipping...so about $23.00.  My friend has told me that they sell for about $5.99 a jar at the Targets in Texas...think a road trip might be needed to get this as a Christmas gift this year.

I would like the MJ and BEP video games for Kinect!  Since we got the Kinect  we haven't played any games on it...okay well I haven't played any games on it.  We do have the MJ game for Wii...but you have to hold the controller...Kinect...you don't!


http://www.target.com/
Keurig Special Edition Home Brewing System

So I saved this one for last! Again for those of you who know me...LOL you would know that I'm not an occasional coffee drinker.  Thing is...you can also use this to make Tea...sure I'm an Iced Tea kind of girl so this gift would be perfect for me *wink*wink*...I think I just want to see it make a cup of coffee with those tiny cups that look like mini creamers!

If I don't get anything on my list...I would like a new sweater...a pair of socks that my shoes won't eat (still haven't figured that one out)...an electric griddle (not sure what I would use it for) or a day at my favorite Spa will do!

Remember Christmas is about giving...not receiving! So with that said...I can't wait to shop for others...I kinda have gifts in mind for others...I just don't know who I will get in our gift exchange!

By the way...I get to shop in the toy section once again! OMG who knew being a parent would be so much fun! I can't wait to buy toys for my baby! Sure he won't understand what's going on and sure they will add to the very large mess already in my living room....but I still can't wait! =)

No comments: