Monday, November 7, 2011

Yup its been a Year...

I really need to start doing this more often...but having a Zombie Baby that takes up most of your time, it doesn't make blogging easy!

So since I last left off...so much has taken place.  The little one is now a year old! Wow, where has the time gone!  For months, Oscar and I wanted to plan a very big party to celebrate the big day.  After much advice from friends and family, we decided to keep it very small instead.  So small that only siblings of ours and our parents were invited.  Since we were not having a very big celebration, we had decided to make the party on his actual birthday.  So off to Chuck E Cheese we went...I mean where else would we have celebrated his first birthday!

Overall, Jesse got some really good gifts! Only both of his grandmas gave him clothes! Go figure! Everyone else gave him a toy to add to my living room floor!









We are very lucky to have many pictures of his cake cutting...considering since my BIL missed the very big moment! He forgot to push record on the video camera during the Happy Birthday song...if we had known, we would have did a re-take! =)

No comments: