Saturday, January 14, 2012

...

So I haven't blogged about Christmas and what I got and stuff like that...but I don't have any pictures on this laptop so I can put in my blog so it won't look so boring.  The laptop desktop has nothing on it...Oscar had to wipe the computer clean cause it had a virus...yeah, it got sick! The worst part was that my email got hacked this past week.  Not sure if it had anything to do with the virus but not knowing what kind of email was being sent out was ugly.

This past week really wasn't all that bad...I mean in most ways it could have been worse.  On Monday, Oscar had to go back to work from his super long vacation.  He really didn't want to go back...but then again who would want to go work! So anyways...HA HA HA...feel my pain of having to wake up super early on a very cold morning! Back to work YOU GO!  I also woke up that morning with a tickle in my throat...didn't think much of it.  Later that night I just wanted to take my head off and put it back on later when it was feeling better.  I had the worse headache ever! I went to bed after Oscar got home...he had washed the dishes and changed into his PJ's in the living room so he wouldn't wake me up or bother me with the light....Okay FINE...I take the HA HA HA's back! I guess it was a sign that my allergies were acting up! At least it wasn't a relapse that I thought it was.

My son has also hit another milestone this week.  He now knows how to climb up the sectional.  The funny part is that when he was learning...he would cry and cry...then when he did make it on the sectional...he would laugh at me...like a "Ha Ha I did it' kinda thing! Yes I got it on video and yes its already on Facebook...come on what kind of parent do you think I am!?!?

We have also confirmed that Vegas is in our future next month! I wanted to get the 10th off from work so we could go out there with my BIL and SIL to celebrate his 30th birthday...I'm just super thankful that I won't be celebrating that in 2012! =)  I always thought my BIL and I were the same age...I guess not.  So the hotel was $122ish when we had first viewed it for Friday and Saturday...then I mentioned to Oscar that if I was going to get Friday off....why don't we just leave on Thursday night....yes I know it wasn't my trip to plan...yes I was just invited so no I have no input...but I just thought it would be nice to wake up on Friday already in Vegas...and get some breakfast buffet! I think the others thought the breakfast buffet also sounded good so Thursday the 9th we are OUT! =)

So besides the week ending on a Friday the 13th and my BFF at work wasn't there....over all the week took FOREVER to end...but its done and the weekend is here...

No comments: