Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend!

So this past weekend was fun overall.  We started Saturday morning with breakfast and visiting the in-laws at a yard sale.  They did some cleaning and wanted to get rid of a few things.  They made some good money but I think they would have done better if they would have made a sign.  So as I was there at this yard sale, it was brought to my attention that I have never been to an Ikea.  So after a little chat...I will be visiting an Ikea soon with the in-laws...I hope at least...they were the ones to hype me up! =)

We continued the day by going to see my cousin's daughter play basketball.  It was fun but at times, the baby did cry.  Since it was in a gym, it did get loud and he got scared.  Nothing that some crackers couldn't fix!  We are looking forward to attending some more of her games to show some family support!

Sunday was nothing more than just a lazy day.  The only thing we did do was go to the market to get the baby some juice.  Other than that it was a pajama day all day long which also included a 2 hour nap during the day.  Since Jesse is still young, he needs a nap...and when you take care of him all day...you also need a nap! My husband and I ended the night with a 'Date Night'.  After the baby went to sleep for the night, we watched a movie together...well at least I watched the movie!

So...now having Monday and Tuesday off...its turning out to be a very good week!  I only have to work 3 days this week...then work for 2 more weeks after that...then its off to Vegas! I just hope it doesn't rain.

No comments: