Sunday, January 22, 2012

So it happend...

Keeping this one short...but I just have to say it!

I'm currently 28 years old.  Today I went to the market to buy some chips and dip.  Don't judge me...in 5 days I have eaten chips and dip on 4 different days!  Okay, back to my story.  I went to the market to get chips and dip and my husband some 'tall cans' of beer.  Went through the line...wasn't asked for my ID.  The girl at the register looked younger than me at least I think she was.  I paid for everything and was grabbing my bags to leave.  She started the on the next customer.  It was two guys that were buy a pack of beer.  She asked the guy for his ID! Really?!?! Do I look that old that I no loner need to show ID to buy some beer?!?! I mean I'm okay with it cause I don't have to pull my ID out of my wallet but then again...it just means I'm looking OLD!  I mean really...do I look over the Hill and half way there!?!? BLAH!

No comments: