Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reality TV

I love to watch TV when I get a chance. Normally its after I put the baby to bed. Sometimes on a good day I can catch some TV during dinner time, if we are home. I love to watch reality shows.  They just catch my attention so much. I love to watch TruTV, MTV, VH1.

I know most of the shows on TruTV are fake...except for Cops! All the others like Operation Repo -FAKE! Do I still watch it...You better believe it! Sometimes its just too funny to pass up on!

I love to watch Teen Mom and Jersey Shore. Trust me you would watch Jersey Shore too if you had two people in the family that can act out the famous fight between Sammi and JWOWW!

VH1 is coming out with this new show called MobWives! I'm so ready for it like you wouldn't believe!  The only thing is that I am able to watch all the shows that I like...I just never get to watch them on time or completely. So it might take me more than on season to get it all in but at least I can watch it over and over again...Thanks MTV, VH1!

No comments: