Monday, August 16, 2010

The Knives Came Out!

Please don't get me wrong when I say this...my husband came closing to dying today.  I love him...but we did marry 'to death do you part' and that was about ready to take place today!

I just haven't been in the best of moods this morning.  Jesse is hyper active more than ever!  It is said that the baby will sleep most of the time the mother is walking around and or doing things.  The rocking motion tends to make them sleep.  So when Mommy wants to sleep...she stops moving...and HE starts!  People say get all the sleep you can now cause when the baby is born your going to miss it...I already miss it! He would not let me sleep last night.  Not to mention his father who slept pretty good even good enough to snore.  Put the two together and you get one sleepless mother!  To his credit, in the morning he did say..."I noticed you didn't sleep much last night" FYI that doesn't make me feel any better!  I still had to get up at 5 this morning to be at work at 7.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that my baby is hyper moving...I would be worried if he didn't.
Work was fine! I got all my work done for the day and I was able to get ahead on my work for tomorrow.  My job has been offering overtime.  Due to my insulin, I can't stay very long.  I can only stay one hour past my normal work schedule.  If I stay one hour each day...that does add up to a really nice pay check.  I stood an hour today overtime.  It was nice to come home after a very long night and day to a cooked meal.  

Explaining to my husband that I was tired from everything...I get the "I'm tired too, I think I'm going to take a nap after dinner".  WTF?!? You stood home today...I worked 9 hours today...You slept last night...I had the baby kicking me in the bladder all night.  Don't get me wrong, Oscar does a lot for me and I appreciate everything that he does.  I was just looking for some sympathy...I mean come on go with me on this one.  I'm not having a normal pregnancy.  I don't get the cravings because I know that I can't eat anything I want...I'm on a very special diet.  My husband does all the craving for me...and well all the eating as well.  The only thing I ask for...is LET me feel tired, I'm carrying around a 3 pound baby that is about 17 inches long from head to toe, LET me TELL you how tired I am without any comments.  I don't want to hear you compare yourself to me about how tired you are...ESPECIALLY when you didn't work today.

On a side note...Oscar and I have been looking at bedding for the baby.  Last week we had decided that the border that we would put around the room did NOT have to match the bedding.  It is really hard to find a bedding and border that matches.  I made a big deal out of it at Babies R US but decided to compromise with his.  I said fine...the bedding and border does NOT have to match.

I fell in love with this bedding at Babies R US (he liked it also)
www.babiesrus.com  
  This bedding does not have a border but we decided there at the store that it was fine...until THIS weekend...

The next bedding has a border and SINCE it has a border Oscar really wants it!  
www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com 
I like this one too...but really had my heart set on the first one.  I did tell him that we made a compromise last weekend...but he insisted that if it had a matching border we should pick the second one.  He said that since a bedding and matching border was out there, that we should get it.  I did explain to him that things would get better after the baby is born cause HIS hormones won't be out of wack!  My point is that I did compromise with him last week.  It was HIS idea and HE was the one that convinced me that the bedding and border didn't have to match...and then he went back on his word.  I'm not going to make a big issue out of it because having a baby should be a happy time.  Not only that but today he already purchased some things with the second theme already on it.  I'm happy with it...really I am...all I know is the I worked OT this week for a reason...

BTW the baby's room is already painted light green...I will post pics when its all done.

No comments: