Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think its back!! =(

Earlier this month I got sick.  I got what was going around...the cough, sore throat, fever and a slight cold.  It took me about 4 days to get over the fever and still to this day I'm trying to fight off a cough.  My BIL Eric had given the husband and I some tickets to go see Cats.  Although I'm allergic...hahaha...I know it wasn't that funny...anyways.  We were unable to go because I was just trying to get better.  The sad part is that I just can't take any kinds of medicine that I feel I need.  I have to be careful that what I take doesn't pass to my Shrimp (boy) or Sushi (girl).  Other than the cough I seem to be doing fine....


This morning I woke up with a sore throat AGAIN! It wasn't like any normal sore throat or like the one that I had before.  I feel that it hurts on the top of my mouth...almost like it could be allergies.  I was given some 'news letters' from Kaiser regarding my pregnancy.  I was able to find an allergy medication that I could take that won't hurt Shrimp or Sushi.  I don't like taking medication...but I figured that if I'm not well...then that also means that there is a chance that Shrimp or Sushi isn't doing well either.


FYI:
The reason why I call my unborn baby Shrimp for a boy is...well....cause at this stage...he looks like a Shrimp.  My friend said that if I want a girl that I should start to refer to the baby as a girl....that I should give it a 'girl' nickname.  I really don't believe in that...but the thing is that when I see stuff for a girl...and I say 'Oh look for Shrimp' everyone says no not for Shrimp.  So now, when I refer to my baby as Sushi...it means girl.  I don't even eat Sushi...I just thought that it was cute cause one is Shrimp and the other is Sushi....kinda in the same part of the food family....right?? =)


 

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

OMG! that is freaking cute! Sushi, almost sounds like susie or something lol. Very creative, but I love that you call the boy version shrimp. So cute! Sorry you are sicky again, hope you feel better soon :)