Monday, March 1, 2010

I did it...well he helped too!

 

So I am officially pregnant! We found out yesterday at my mom's house.  After so many tries I was starting to give up.  We have been trying for 14 months and its about time! I am nervous about everything but I'm really excited to have an ultrasound to see what's going on inside! The next thing I'm excited about is...SHOPPING!! Not only for the baby but also for myself...my tummy is going to be growing so I'm going to need some clothes to go with it.  The sad part is that I just  bought two pairs of jeans.  One pair was kinda tight on me...I figured that I was loosing weight and that within time they would stretch out boy was I wrong now! Only wore the jeans once and they were digging into my belly...no more!  On a better note...I have been viewing all of the baby calendars on WebMD....they are saying the due date is 10/29/10....4 days after Oscar's Birthday!! How exciting is that!?!?! Wish US luck on our first baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That is SO great! Congrats Mami!

angel6033 said...

CONGRAGULATIONS!! that is awesome news girly! The first baby is always very exciting/scary! but How cool it is that you can blog about it all! if you want of coruse lol...I am just nosy..