Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm starting to feel it...

 

I know I should be happy and excited...and don't get me wrong, I am! I'm just starting to feel the stress! I know due to my medical condition, I was going to have some issues to get over. I did the right thing...as soon as I found out I went to the doctor.  I'm on such a strict diet and schedule that it can make anyone breakdown in tears! The point that I'm trying to make is that I know what I'm doing! I don't need to be reminded of everything I can't do everyday. 

Without saying  very much...Oscar and I got into a major fight discussion.  My plans this morning were to go shopping to start picking out some clothes for myself...just so it wouldn't be that big of an expense all at one time.  I was going to go out with my mom and sister.  Oscar did not want me to drive in the rain....he always says be careful.  I understand his point of view and do take it into consideration.  The thing is that I can't prevent anything from happening to me.  I could be in a car accident if I'm pregnant or not.  Just because its raining doesn't mean I need to stay home! 

My life is hard as it is already! But to have to add someone always in my ear saying: Did you do this...Have you done this...You can't do this....You should do this....Its stressing me out!  The worst thing about stress is that is does raise my blood sugar!! That's the one thing that I need to keep under control.  I can eat right and take all of my meds on time but if I get stressed out there goes everything that I'm trying to do good out the window! I think I need to go to the Spa if something like this happens again!

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

aww, am sorry girlie..I hope you feel better soon :)