Sunday, March 7, 2010

What A Weekend!!

On Friend...after a very good dinner, my family and I went window shopping for some baby stuff.  We were just kinda getting a feel for what I might like and what I will need.  Everything was fine and Oscar and I went home after and went to bed.

On Saturday, I was up at 6 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.  I wasn't feeling good.  My throat was kinda feeling scratchy but other than that I was okay. As the day went on, I realized I had a fever. At first it wasn't that bad. I was starting to feel better and wanted to get a mani & pedi!  As soon as they started to work on me...I was feeling sick again! About time I got home, my temperature was at 101.9!  I called the advice nurse at Kaiser and she told me to go into the emergency. We rushed over and I was seen as soon as I got there.  In all I'm fine.  There is nothing wrong.  I just need to rest. Take Tylenol and an over the counter cough medicine. I know I will be okay.  I just hate to have a fever.  I mean that really puts me out!  I know I will get better...It will just take time. The main thing is that I need to keep my temperature under control. If it goes to high then it can effect me and my Shrimp. So far it hasn't gone up that far and I plan on keeping it that way!   

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

ay. lady it seems that since you found out about your little shrimp you have had some tough times, I hope that you get to feeling better. but whats wrong is it like a common cold? Why fever? and if you can ( since you are pregoss) maybe you can take vitamin c, thats really good on colds, mabe bot the pill type but the emergen-c liquid that goes in water. if you can take that (ask your doc) you should take one daily to help your immune system now that you have to keep the little shrimp safe too :)