Monday, February 8, 2010

Bitchola Monday!

So as you can already tell by the Title, I'm not a happy camper!  I started this morning by not wanting to get out of bed...but that's like every morning. Oscar didn't have to work today so yeah I was pretty pissy having to wake up! I wasn't having a good hair day...it just wasn't working for me.  I didn't like the clothes I was wearing. Since I have lost some weight my jeans don't fit right. They really didn't fit right since I bought them, but I have noticed a lot more that they are loose and just make me look sloppy! I made a hole in the lace cover-up top that i was going to wear on top of my blouse. I didn't have time to change and didn't want to have to iron anything else.  I just decided to leave for work!

Leaving for work was another story. JHO had her man over so his car was up in the driveway. They are working on the apartment downstairs...the workers decided to show up at 5:30 in the morning. The worker asked if I would be able to get out.  I said that I would try...wrong answer. There was no way that I was able to get out until one of the cars was moved. I went back to tell him to move the Van out of the way. He said that he was looking for the Keys cause he LOST them! After waiting another 10 minutes for him to find his keys...I was off to work.  I got a little less than half way when my phone rings...it was Oscar. I had left my purse at HOME! I had to go back and get it because I have a security badge that I need to enter the building where I work. I was going to be late to work.  I started to call in to let them know I was going to be late. Just as the phone rang...my cellphone died! 

Now the last part of my very bad day. Oscar was going to make dinner...and he did...which I love...except its not what we decided on the night before.  He cooked in the crockpot which is fine. It was supposed to be BBQ chicken. Instead it was some kind of chicken with cinnamon.  That's all I could smell on the chicken! I couldn't eat it and ended up eating a frozen pizza...which Oscar also ate.

The only way I know how to fix a bad day...is to go shopping!! My mom came over to make things better...as mommy's always do! We went out to get some clothes to wear for this weekend...Valentines Day!! YaY!! I just hope tomorrow turns out better!

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

oh, mommys and shopping the best fix in the world for bad days lol..p.s. have you gotten a fix of your pickles yet? lol thoose may help