Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WFT Wednesday!

Here we go once again!

  • The street that I take to work was blocked off by police! Who decided to kill someone at 6 a.m., couldn't they wait until I got to work!? WTF?!?
  • Besides everything else that's medically wrong with me...my knee decided to 'pop' on me as I was making dinner. Couldn't pick a better time! WTF?!?
  • I use headphones for the laptop computer. I'm the only one that uses them. They were last seen CONNECTED to the laptop. Now they are missing! WTF?!? Didn't know they learned how to walk!
  • Payday isn't today...its Friday...Enough Said! WTF?!?
  • I miss two days of work and slammed with 3 new projects when I go back! WTF?!? Its like no one else works but me!
  • Oscar gets Monday off from work...The banks are open on Monday! WTF?!?
  • Our bank has workers in India they get their holidays and the US holidays off! US workers only get US holidays off! WTF?!? We are the same company!
Tomorrow is Thursdays...I'm over it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

lol i love it. I have one!

~Neighbors just decided to do their laundry and now the whole building is rattling during the final spin...WTF!?!

angel6033 said...

I love this thing you got going on, lol and seriouly WTF about the bank holidays that so aint fair lol...