Monday, February 15, 2010

Late Valentines Day Update!

After a hot shower and putting my blanket to wash...I'm back!  Valentines was wonderful! Our V-Day started on Friday with a drive out to our second home (Laughlin). On Saturday, I finally got to see a movie that I wanted to see....Wolfman! I loved it! I know it was such a romantic movie...lol but it was everything that I expected it to be.  Well I thought the wolfman should have looked more like a wolf...but then Oscar explained that he was a Wolf MAN not just a wolf.  Honestly I was expecting the wolf in Twilight #2.  So I do think it was like teen wolf on steroids but it was good!  We ended up going to a night club on Saturday into Sunday. We didn't dance cause all of the fat hoes trash were dancing! Three fluffy chicks were dancing on each other...nasty style. Not to mention the fluffy people that were in the room above us! Like the way Oscar said...it sounded like Sherk was upstairs!

About 2 a.m. on Valentines...I got my gifts! I got a heart box of chocolates and a pink stuff dragon! Its really cute...I'm not into teddy bears! I also got a picture frame that says Family with a picture of Oscar, Me and Turtle.  As of right now...that's our family! I was really happy with it! As we were ready to walk out the door for something to eat....the main gift came out....the cellphone I wanted! My cellphone had broke like 2 months ago. I was given a temporary phone which I'm happy that I was given at least something so I wouldn't be without a phone.  The phone did not have a camera and kinda had that old kinda feeling to it! I was going to buy me a new phone when I got my check with my bonus.  The phone that I wanted was on sale...just didn't know how much longer it was going to be on sale.  Oscar had the phone shipped over night so he would have it in time so when we left on Friday! The one thing that I really LOVED about the whole thing...was that Oscar went down to the gift shop to buy $5.00 scissors just so I can open my phone and charge it over night and use it the next day! I also did get a Single Rose that day! Its the little things that say 'I Love You' more than anything!    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw Wolfman on Friday and weren't really impressed. I think it's because we'd heard so much hype over it, there were high hopes. I really liked Emily Blunt though!

angel6033 said...

How cute!..and a turtle ! :) I love turtles I used to have one...I want to go see Wolfman...