Monday, July 26, 2010

Blah to 3-D movies

I have noticed that so many new movies are coming out in 3-D.  Even T.V.'s are now showing 3-D. I did see some movies in 3-D but I really don't see all the hype about it.  I feel that most of the movies that are in 3-D are only doing it to keep up with the rest of the industry.  There is nothing that is 'eye-popping' or special about them.  I don't like them because I tend to get dizzy or get a headache from watching them.  The only good thing from the 3-D movies...is that the movie theaters will offer the movie in 3-D and normal '2-D'.  Since everyone else is on the wagon of watching 3-D movies...the same movie that is showing as normal 2-D is less crowed!  You don't have a super crowed movie theater...you actually get breathing room!  So unless they plan on ONLY making 3-D movies and not the normal ones anymore...count me out....but if they plan to make the same movie in both 3-D and 2-D...I'm all in! :)

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

lol I agree, sometimes I get annoyed wearing those little glasses :(