Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

So Christmas is around the corner! I'm getting excited...but I'm sure I will be overly excited once we get our Christmas tree! I've decided to post my wish list for Christmas. I know that my husband reads my blog, so what better way to drop a hint!

  • Polaroid PoGo-instant mini picture printer. It prints a 2"X3" sticky picture in about one minute. You can get the one that's the camera and printer in one...or just the printer by its self. It is as small as a digital camera. Looks awesome!
  • The new Super Mario Bros. game! I know it's only for the Wii and I only currently own an XBox360...so that leads me into my next thing that I want...
  • I want a Wii! I really don't play much on the XBox and considering that I grew up with Nintendo...It would really be nice.
  • I would like a Nintendo DSI. Oh course I would also need every Super Mario Bros. game ever made for it too!
  • I would like the "Perfect Brownie Pan" and the "Giant Cupcake" baking set! I know having perfectly cut brownies or a jumbo cupcake might seem a little weird...but they look so cute!
  • I would also like the game "Little Big Planet" but then that would also mean I would have to get another game system! I don't have anymore room for another game system...after I get my Wii that is!
I also love the little things...like gift cards. It doesn't matter from where or how much.  The whole point is that I know that little card has potential to buy me something good!

I know that I'm asking for alot of things but wouldn't mind if I didn't get any of them. The only thing I would love on Christmas morning is a plate of tamales and to be around the people I love. I wouldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

angel6033 said...

mmmm, tamales, I hear ya! lol..I would also like a wii, I have never been much into game systems but I like the ides of a wii :)....I hope your christmas wishes all come true...

Anonymous said...

Yes, you've got to get a Wii! Welcome to the blogosphere. ☺