Monday, December 7, 2009

My Music Monday

I love music...so today is Music Monday!  My favorite song right now would have to be "Beautiful" by Eminem.  Now I know what you all might be thinking....WTF Eminem? but really its a good song with a really good meaning behind it.

"But you have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what it's like to be me I'll be you let's trade shoes just to see what I'd be like to feel your pain you feel mine go inside each other's mind just to see what we find look at sh*t through each other's eyes." by Eminem on Album Relapse (2009)

Life isn't perfect...NO One's life is perfect. It doesn't matter how many flashy things you have or what you had to do to get them. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is if you were true to yourself....you did everything you wanted to do and not because someone told you to do it....or to believe in it. Stay true to yourself...Don't let them say you ain't beautiful!
 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that song! =D Good Pick!

angel6033 said...

very well said mona!! always be true to oneself :)