Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Party Success!

I am happy to say that our holiday party was a success! We did not go to sleep on Friday until 12:30 a.m.....and yes Oscar and I did go to work that Friday morning! We were up on Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m.  Although it took us about 3 days to get ready for it...we took every last minute on that day to get it done.

I keept things simple....the table runner were mini cupcakes with different frosting and different sprinkles! A total of 82 mini cupcakes lined the table.

 
We have enough seats for everyone!
 

 
 We gave away Door prizes and much more.  We played a total of 10 games with a total of 16 prizes.  The prizes were gift cards ranging from $5.00 to $15.00.Everyone left with 2 or more prizes that night...except for my BIL Michael....he was just having bad luck that night or something.  I'm sure he was just happy to eat all the cookies and mini cupcakes!


It really felt like Christmas was already here!  Waking up the next morning feeling like we were done with the holiday....but once we were able to clear the tables....placing all the gifts under the tree reminded me that Christmas was next week!  My tree doesn't look so lonely anymore! By the way using a stapler is much more easy than a needle and thread! Martha has nothing on my Christmas tree bow!




I can't wait to do it all again next year...right now I need some rest to recover! 
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwwww looks like so much fun! love the runner! SO sorry we missed it!! You better do it next year! =D

angel6033 said...

That christmas tree is beautiful, and cupcakes? Gotta love them lol...So glad youhad a great time :)..