Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GemsTV Update!

So I'm excited to say that I got my heart pendent today by Mr. UPS! Just to refresh everything on Saturday I bought a White and Black Diamond Double heart silver pendent from GemsTV I didn't say how much it was....so here it goes....in total it was $27.99 and that included the $2.99 for the shipping.  


 
  

Over all its a good size...however the the diamonds are tiny and there are only 5 black and 5 white diamonds. It will be noticeable when it is being worn but to say that it will be noticed cause of the 'Bling' is an understatement! It does shine and the more that I look at it, I'm getting over the tiny blings. The upside of my order...they gave me a "Guide to Gems & Jewelry" book.  There are gems in that book that I had no clue were out there. Will I order again?? You better believe I will!  I have already been looking at the website to see what I can buy next! You do get what you pay for...and considering I paid $25.00 wasn't that bad for what I go! The game is just way to fun to stop playing! I'm still trying to figure out if I should get the tags for my car or buy a 5 Flower shape Black and White Diamond ring!! =)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it!! After the holidays I am all over this GemsTv!! =D (dont tell your BIL)

angel6033 said...

thats is lovely, I love it :)