Monday, December 28, 2009

My Music Monday!!

I listen to all kinds of music...so you shouldn't  be surprised that the song that I picked today is by a country artist.  This song is a beautiful song in which if I had to pick my wedding song all over again this would be it!

The song is "Making Memories of Us" by Keith Urban.


I’m gonna be here for you baby
I’ll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm


And I’m gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I’ll earn your trust making memories of us


I’m gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You’ve been stretched to the limits but it’s alright now
And I’m gonna make you a promise
If there’s life after this
I’m gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss.

When my husband  proposed to me he played a DVD that he made with all the pictures of us over 5 years.  At the end of the DVD he said look at all the memories we made in 5 years...Imagine what memories we can make in a life time! Can you say SOLD!?  The song goes on to say that your problems are over and that no matter what he will be there for you even in the after life.  Trust me my husband reminds me of this almost everyday.  When he does something crazy or makes me stress out, he tells me that he is going to be with me forever!  He said that if he dies first he will be waiting for me in heaven.  Now the sad part is that he said he would like me to go first so I wouldn't be sad the day that he passes and would have to live alone....not sure if that's him being sweet or just a nice way of saying he will be the last one standing.  It doesn't matter if he goes or I go first...all that I know is that he made a promise that he and I will still be together in heaven....because I know even in heaven we will be Making Memories of Us.



1 comment:

angel6033 said...

Awww. Omg how sweet! How creative that cd and stuff I am impressed to hear a guy did that lol, and I love that song its very beautiful, you are one lucky lady! :)