Friday, December 4, 2009

First, My Background...

Officially this will will be my first blog...I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have smaller blogs on myspace but nothing like this.  So I thought I would start out by giving some of my background.

I am the first born of four children.  I have lived in California my whole life...and I plan on keeping it that way. I now share my life with my husband of one year.  My husband's name is Oscar.  Although there is a five year age difference, we seem to be doing well together.  We made it through one year...I'm sure we can make it through more.


I have a career job in the banking field...what can I say, it pays the bills! I have awesome co-workers that I sit around that make my day go by fast, not to mention the TV! I can't lie and say my job is hard cause its not.  The only thing that makes my job hard is dealing with my family....who banks with a different bank and still expects me to answer all of their banking questions!  Really...I work for one bank...not every bank!

I'm like any normal chick.  I love make-up and clothes.  I have a bright personality and matching clothes to go with it.  Love the mani & pedi! I just love being me!  Over all my life isn't hard.  Most of the time its drama free...will for me at least. It does have its ups and downs but nothing I can't handle...yet!

So for my first blog...I hope I did well.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Congrats on your 1st post! You did a great job!! =D

Eric said...

Congrats! How long before we get Oscar on here?

angel6033 said...

you did great for your first post!! hope to get to know more of your ups and downs as you continue your blog!! :) Congrats!