Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cookie Exchange!!

So yesterday I wasn't able to blog because they disabled my account.  Now all is fixed! YaY Me!  So now...lets move on!

Its official, I will be part of a cookie exchange at work.  It will be a total of 7 of us...2 guys and 5 girls.  The cool part about it is that 2 of the girls that are part of the exchange have entered my work's cookie bake-off and have won first or second place!  So really the only reason why I'm doing this is to get some award winning cookies.  I do like to bake but I don't know how to make anything from scratch.  Everything is pre-package.  So this time, I would like to find a recipe and try it out before I make them for the exchange.  Since we will have two guys as part of the exchange we did bend the rules so they can bring store bought cookies. I did tell the group that I can buy some Toll House Cookie Dough and bake that...maybe throw in some walnuts or something. Although I don't know how to bake anything from scratch I'm SUPER Excited! The only issue that I might have is that my over doesn't cook evenly.  Other than that I don't think I will have an issue. I'm even considering hosting one of my own cookie exchange. So if any of you have any recipe (an easy one) please...pass it along! All are welcomed!

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

aw, this reminds me of my sisters the work at a doctors office and every holiday they have a cookie exchange they each end up with like 7 diffrent kinds of cookies and we all get to enjoy them on chrismtas day! Good luck on your baking :)