Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm a New Member!

I'm so excited to say that I'm a new memeber of GemsTV! I have seen this on TV but just looked too good to be true. One day I was talking about it at work...and another co-worker said she buys from it! So of course the questions started up and time was wasted at work.

This is the way it works. You watch GemsTV and they put different kinds of jewelry.  There is a limit to how many they have. So they start out with the price and then they say "lets play the game" now the whole game is that the price starts to drop and its up to you to call in and get one. So you hope that the price keeps on dropping and then you pay the price that it ends at.  They give a time limit or until all of the jewelry is gone....which ever comes first. So I didn't not 'play the game' by watching TV.  I only went on the website...and they play the game there too!! I was excited!! I did buy something...which is why I'm now a memeber!  I bought a heart pendent...a diamond and black diamond heart pendent to be exact! Now, there was no sales tax and the shipping was only $2.99 for a 2 day delivery...but then again I'm not sure if that was due to the holidays. I think I will get it in the mail by Wednesday....I will keep you all informed! FYI be careful this game is addiciting...I was playing the game as I was blogging...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Thank you, Mona, for introducing Nicole to this!