Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Award! Yay Me!


I was given this beautiful award by the beautiful Jessika @ In Joy and Sorrow 
My first and only award! Yay Me! 


Ok so I have to answer the following with just one word! Here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed

2. Your hair? Flipped

3. Your mother? Beautiful


4. Your father? Helpful

5. Your favorite food? Tacos

6. Your dream last night? Short

7. Your favorite drink? Coke

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. What room are you in?
Living-room

10. Your hobby? Shopping

11. Your fear? Alone

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mommy

13. Where were you last night? Chili's

14. Something you aren't? Bitchola

15. Muffins? Blueberry

16. Wish list item? MAC


17. Where did you grow up? Home

18. Last thing you did? Drive

19. What are you wearing? Purple!

20. Your TV? Colors

21. Your pets? None

22. Your friends? Loved


23. Your life? Crazy

24. Your mood? mellow

25. Missing someone? HoneyBee

26. Vehicle? Honda

27. Something you're not wearing? Lipstick

28. Your favorite store? Outlet

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? seconds

31. Last time you cried? Morning

32. Your best friend? Blanca


33. One place that I go over and over? Work

34. One person who emails me regularly? Oscar

35. Favorite place to eat? Chili's


I have decided not to give out this award until I know exactly what to do and how to do it.  I know it sounds weird and maybe mean but the thing is that I'm still new to all of this.  LoL I'm not even sure if I answered the right questions.

 

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

your awnsers are cool, ap lace you go to over and over? work of course I cant believe I missed that I actually had to think about it lol, I am so glad I gave you ur first award and you figured it out probabaly through Nicole cause my instructions were like WTF? and oh yeah whats a bitchola? lol I think I have an idea but that is a new one for me.