Monday, January 18, 2010

Make a U-turn

So it looks like the plans to go to Laughlin have been put on hold as of now. Its good and bad that we are not going...let me explain why:

Bad
  • I have been looking forward to this for so long.
  • It was going to be on Valentines day weekend!
  • Getting to experience it with new people.
  • Long over due vacation.
  • I was going to do some MAJOR shopping at the outlets!
  • I was going to eat red meat this weekend! (good and bad)
Good
  • Money would have to be stretched.
  • Rooms were expensive Valentines weekend
  • I would eat red meat!
  • It would take it time to recover after all the money spent.
  • The weather right now is not so good....might not be good at that time too!
When its all said and done...I really don't feel sad that we are not going anymore. I'm over it...and happy that we are going at a different time. To go during Valentines day just makes us spend more money. Not only that but now more money can be spent on my Valentines day gift! We will be able to save money on the room and that means we would have more money for spending when we go at a later time. Not only that but weather will be really good later. Now its really taking a chance if we would get rain. Getting rain on our trip won't make it so fun!

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

aww, am sorry your trip got canceled but when you see the bright side the way you did, it is better to wait. :) I hope you still have a lovely valentines day though!!