Friday, January 29, 2010

I wouldn't be at fault if you wanted to kill yourself! =)

So it was about 6:30 p.m. and I was out and about driving to a meeting that my mom asked me to go to since she was going to be out of town for the weekend. Now at 6:30 p.m. its already dark out. As I'm driving to this meeting there is a couple of hills that I have to drive down. No problem, I do it all the time! So, I'm at the top of the hill coming down. I see a guy walking across the street. No cross walk or a stop for me. There is a car right behind me. Now, picture it...I'm going down a hill picking up speed and so is the car behind me! If I slam on my breaks to stop, not only would I hit the guy walking but the car behind me would also hit me.

The guy is a young guy...maybe around my age. He looks at me and can see that I'm coming down the street! He decided to walk SLOW! Alright, no problem. I'm still in my lane, and there is enough space for me to pass him WITHOUT hitting him. For some reason I had pictured in my mind that this guy would try to jump in front of my car! Next time I should have also pictured the Lotto Numbers cause this Dumb Ass did just that! He stopped and turned around like if he was going to walk back! He threw up his hands like if I was going to hit him! First of all if he really wanted me to hit him, He should have been in front of my car not on the side. Second, another car was right behind me....they would have said that this Dumb Ass turned around and hit my car! I don't know if He was trying to scare me or what, but He should know that I have played GTA! I have no problem hitting anyone that wants to get in front of my car! I was already upset that I had to go to a damn meeting on a Friday night! Hitting him would have only released stress! HaHaHa! =)

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

OMG! that is crazy and sorta funny, I gave you an award on my blog girlie!! :)