Monday, January 25, 2010

Serious WTF?!?!?

So its been awhile since I have been on here. Serious I have had so many WTF moments I have to put them down somewhere!  So here they go:

  • My phone decided to break on me! I could no longer read my text messages. How else would I be able to contact the outside world! WTF?!?
  • I guy walked into my car! Serious. I was at a stop and he didn't see where he was walking....and he walked right into the side of my car. Then he looked at me like it was my fault! Dude I wasn't the one moving!!! WTF?!?
  • A co-worker asked me a question about some work I did back in 2008! I don't remember what I did yesterday! WTF?!?
  • My husband said he was going to get Chinese food. I was going to eat at home. He came back with Mickey D's!! WTF?!?
  • I spent the day at the mall on Saturday. I had every intention to buy something....my sister was the only on that walked out with something! WTF?!?
  • I went bra shopping on Sunday! I went up a cup size. I'm still in denial, but the husband is happy! WTF?!?
  • My friend that is always now in a rush to meet her husband's needs was upset cause I didn't wait for her after work. You haven't waited for me in like over a month. WTF?!?
  • None of my neighbors can park their car all the way inside their garage. WTF! Anyways I'm half asleep when I'm driving in the morning! That should teach them a lesson!
Just venting....Hope I don't come across as a Bitchola....LoL wouldn't want that to happen! ;o)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG I am going to have to steal this idea! We will call it WTF?! Moments. I have hundreds a day! lol and uhmm hello hubby not cool! Welcome Back =D

angel6033 said...

this is so funny OMG! Lol I have had someone walk into my car too, when I was pulling out of a driveway, and then they cursed at me like it was my fault WTF? indeed lol