Monday, January 11, 2010

Nothing can come close!

On most Mondays I like to blog about 'My Music Monday'. Today I'm upset. I really can't pick a song to blog about...so this is what I'm upset about!


A friend of mine from work is from Texas! Everything is big in Texas! For such a long time I have been having a craving for pickles. No its not that....its just wanting to eat pickles! I bought a jar from the market and will I guess they did the job.  Since my co-worker found out about my pickle eating drama....she brought me a pickle from Texas. I fell in LOVE! So I figured I could buy them at the store....I was WRONG.  They only sell them in Texas! The pickles are from Best Maid Pickles and trust me they are! The internet shopper that I am...I went online to see how much it would be to ship a jar of pickles to my apartment. A total of $27.00!!! I was so willing to pull out the ATM card and charge it up! My friend said that they only cost $5.00 a jar in Texas at Target! I'm so lucky that she still has family back in Texas...and her sister was more than willing to ship us a jar each! Her sister works at a medical office and was able to ship them cheaper than what the company was going to ship them. I paid a total of $12.00 for a jar and trust me it was well worth it! The pickles were gone in the blink of an eye.  Even the husband started to like the pickles! I have been starting to go through some withdrawals! My co-worker has said that her sister has bought the pickles and will be shipping them this month! Since my withdrawal I have been looking for another brand of pickles to curve that craving. There is nothing that comes close! I hate it! I'm about ready to bust out the ATM card and get some pickles over ASAP!

1 comment:

angel6033 said...

hey if you ever run into any trouble with somenoe shipping them to you Iam your girl. I am a texan lol. El Paso and San Antonio so I would be more than willing to hook you up! I am such a pickle fiend too, I love them and thoose are the best!!